*Cheyenne County Impact Fund Grant Application*
**Currently not accepting applications.**
Cheyenne County Impact Fund
In December 2016, the Cheyenne County Impact Fund was established through a matching initiative provided by the Dane G. Hansen Foundation. Incoming donations into this endowment fund were eligible for a $1 for $1 match up to $50,000 during the month of December in 2016. In December 2017 and 2018, incoming donations were once again matched $1 to $1 up to $50,000 by the Hansen Foundation, and an additional match was offered by Stanion Wholesale Electric Company / the Bill and Cindy Keller Family. Annual matching campaigns will continue through 2025 to build this endowment fund. As this fund grows, the interest will be used to fund projects throughout Cheyenne County.
Cheyenne County Impact Fund grants are to help benefit Cheyenne County as a whole, as well as the communities and school districts within.
The maximum grant award is $5,000 per request.
Applicants must serve the geographic area of Cheyenne County Kansas. Grants are made to nonprofit organizations exempt from federal taxation under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; and Educational, Governmental, and Religious Institutions. Grants are not made to individuals or businesses.
Please note – there are many nonprofit organizations that fall under a different IRS tax code that are not eligible. Please look into this prior to filling out your application.
A final report will be submitted that includes:
- Receipts of expenditures
- A picture of the project / outcome
- A summary of how the grant funds were utilized
- Results or outcomes of the grant project
- Unused grant funds must be returned to CCKCF, c/o GNWKCF, PO Box 593, Bird City, KS 67731
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED
- List of organization’s board members and their board positions
- Organization’s IRS 501(c)(3) determination letter (exception – Governmental, Educational or Religious Entities)
- 3 Letters of Support (required)
Applicants must submit an online application; paper applications will not be accepted.