Greater Northwest Kansas Community Foundation manages the scholarships listed on this page that were established by generous donors who value education and want to make a difference in Northwest Kansas. Deadlines vary based on specific guidelines. All applications must be completed online. Paper copies are not accepted. Applicants will be required to complete an eligibility quiz at first logon to determine which scholarships they are eligible to apply.
Applying for a scholarship:
Click HERE to create an account or login to the scholarship application portal.
Click HERE to learn how to apply for a scholarship online.
Tips for completing applications:
- Do NOT use your high school email address. The email address used in the application will be the primary contact method throughout college if you receive a scholarship award. If needed, create a personal email account in gmail, yahoo, etc. for permanent personal use.
- Verify that your references are willing to provide a POSITIVE reference for you prior to listing them as a reference. You will need their email address to enter into the application.
- Let your personality shine and be thorough in your answers. Your responses are key to the award selection process.
Accepting a scholarship:
Once you are awarded a scholarship, you must login to the scholarship portal to complete the required follow up steps. Before the first scholarship payment can be released, you must:
- Accept the scholarship agreement.
- Provide a copy of your upcoming course schedule.
If your scholarship is for multiple semesters, at the end of each semester you will need to login to the scholarship portal to provide your current cumulative GPA and upcoming course schedule before the next scholarship payment can be released.
Failure to complete the follow up steps may result in forfeit of your scholarship.
Click HERE for instructions on completing Follow Up Forms.
Contact GNWKCF at email@example.com or 785-734-2406 with any questions.