The Bird City Century II Development Foundation, Inc.
The Foundation was founded on December 17, 1985 with remaining funds from the Bird City centennial celebration earlier that year. The Foundation was organized for the betterment and benefit of the Bird City community, and continues to function as such.
In 2009, the Bird City Century II Development Foundation became the founding affiliate of GNWKCF. An affiliate is a collection of community funds to increase philanthropic giving in a geographic area. Both endowed and non-endowed funds are developed to provide financial support to 501(c)(3) and other qualifying non-profit organizations and for charitable purposes to benefit area residents.
The Bird City Century II Development Foundation is a community foundation which represents an opportunity for all friends of the Bird City community to give, through philanthropy, back to the Bird City community to enhance and ensure the quality of life for present and future generations of Bird City.
- Bird City Century II Business Incubator Fund
- Bird City Century II Scholarship Income Fund
- Bird City Century II Community Initiative Income Fund
- Bird City Real Estate Fund LLC
- Cheylin E-Community Fund
- Cheylin Schools Foundation Fund
- Bird City 150th Celebration Fund
- Robert Brubaker Family Fund
- Thresher Association Endowment Fund