GNWKCF is committed to donor privacy.
All information concerning donors or prospective donors, including their names, addresses and telephone numbers, the names of their beneficiaries, the amount of their gift, etc., shall be kept strictly confidential by the Greater Northwest Kansas Community Foundation and its affiliate funds, its staff and volunteers, unless permission is obtained from donors to release such information.
- Fundraising will be truthful and accurately described.
- Donations will be spent in accordance with the donor’s intent.
- Donors will receive prompt, forthright answers to questions.
- Donors have the right to be informed of the organization’s mission and purpose.
- Fundraising will respect the dignity and privacy of those who benefit from the organization’s activities.
- Donors will receive appropriate acknowledgement and recognition for their gift.
- The organization will respect the donor’s requests to remain anonymous.
- Upon request, donors are entitled to promptly receive the organization’s most recent 990, published annual report, and proof of 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status.
- Donors will have the opportunity to have their names deleted from mailing and fundraising solicitations. Their opt-out request will be honored promptly.
- The organization will respect donors’ privacy by not sharing, selling or renting names and personal information.
- Donors can expect that all relationships with individuals representing the organization will be professional in nature and that they will be treated with respect, compassion and dignity.