Current Job Openings at GNWKCF
Planned Giving Coordinator – Open March 19, 2019 until position is filled
Click HERE for a Job Description
The Greater Northwest Kansas Community Foundation is looking to expand our team to include a Planned Giving Coordinator. This new, full-time, salaried position will provide support and resources to our affiliate community foundations with specific focus on planned giving and donor development opportunities.
• High school diploma/GED required
• Post-secondary education preferred and/or philanthropic or non-profit experience
• Familiarity with the concept and work of community foundations
• Knowledge and understanding of Northwest Kansas
• A self-starter; with a teamwork mindset; comfortable in leading and assisting with group efforts
• Good communication skills including public speaking
• Ability to work on multiple activities at the same time; prioritize tasks; well organized
• Must have a valid driver’s license and personal, reliable transportation
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and social media platforms
Remote Work Position: This individual will maintain a satellite office located within our 12-county territory. A significant amount of travel and after-hours attendance at events/meetings will be required.
Applications accepted as of March 19, 2019. Position will remain open until filled.
or mail to:
Greater Northwest Kansas Community Foundation
Attn: Darci Schields, Executive Director
PO Box 593
105 West 4th Street
Bird City, KS 67731